- "Rafn co-produced the new record with Riley Geare of Unknown Mortal Orchestra, ...Buzzy waves of synth and sun-drunk guitar riffs struggle for prominence before coalescing into woozy melodies. Opener and album standout 'I Even Love You More' executes this choreographed battle to stunning pop-rock effect, though it's made great by a nostalgic mid-track fakeout and Rafn's perfectly aligned harmonies with his brother Daniel and Tammy Barnes of Reptaliens." -Ciara Dolan, Portland Mercury
- Seance Crasher is the recording alias of Kevin Rafn, backed by his older brother Daniel. They have performed as an electronic duo and are currently playing as a full band. Their pop lyricism, bouncy guitar work and esoteric chord progressions propel the band through a variety of vibrations with unique narratives at the heart of each tune.
- This dream-fuzz offering from Seance Crasher has been a fan-fave at live shows, and will be included on upcoming album Basement Behavior, produced by Unknown Mortal Orchestra's Riley Geare. Replete with funky synth breaks and a dope guitar solo to close it out, this recording also features former member Tammy Barnes on bass and harmony vocals.
- The City Bus EP is another short collection of home recordings that sits stylistically between the last two releases serving as a prelude to Seance Crasher's imminent full length record. With songs driven by vintage drum machines, monophonic synthesizer and acoustic guitar, the EP is equally a continuation of PUP's boneheaded electronic production as well as Piano Pill's balladeer nature. Included on the EP is the Lee Hazlewood song 'Easy and Me' originally from his album Cowboy in Sweden.
The City Bus EP contains songs 'Jakey', the aforementioned cover, and 'City Bus'.
- For Seance Crasher's 2nd record, Rafn recorded his material on 2 inch tape with engineer Jeremy Wilson of Dharma Bums. The 6 tracks featured on Piano Pills were culled from the most studio-worthy results of his prior years of song writing. The songs come from a myriad of inspirations: dreams, growing up Mormon, watching Dark Shadows, 100 Years of Solitude and piano lessons. Most of the tunes were written while house sitting other peoples' dogs.
- Purity Under Pressure is Seance Crasher's "back to basics" record. The product of a restless mind caught between touring life and studio sessions, Purity Under Pressure represented a desire for immediacy and humble homemade production techniques. The result is a misfit collection of earnest songs, a tableau of Seance Crasher's clumsy love affair with the synthesizer recorded on 4 track cassette in tandem with electronic rhythms.